Re: EDP repair in Australia

First thing to do would be to check the internal connections and re-seat the chips.

It would have been checked at the factory, so it's likely
that something worked loose in transit.

andy

r.domain wrote:
Hi all,

I've had a faulty EDP ever since I bought it years ago when they discontinued the Gibson blackface EDPs. It works for a bit but then it starts glitching out and it won't let you select various things on the control panel amongst other things which renders in useless. Is there any recommended places in South Australia or Australia where I can get this thing fixed? It's been like this since new :(

Regards,

Ritchie

--
aritchie.com <http://aritchie.com>