Re: Bringing loops in and out with an edp

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:05 AM, marcus kirby <marcusloops@gmail.com> wrote:
> Per, if I were to use your method of next loops/copy loops, how could I
> efficiently shift through the loops?

NextLoop + Multiply

To leave loop 1 and go to loop 2 while also copying the audio from
loop 1 into loop 2 you simply press NextLoop and then during the Lame
Duck Period (before the switch happens, I mostly have it set to cycle
in an EDP, but some folks like it better set to Loop) you also press
Multiply.

Besides navigating with the Next and Previous Loop commands I also
have direct call buttons for all loops. If you want to go (form
anywhere) to loop 4 you simply kick the pedal switch you have assigned
to "direct call loop 4"

Per