Re: NextLoop/LoopCopy functions

Marcus,

It seem as you are talking about parallel loops (as in "playing
together simultaneously") but the multiple loops on an EDP are linear!
So only one loop at a time can be heard. If you run two EDPs you may
have two loops playing at the same time.

Better then to put your song chart's loops all layered into the same
EDP loop. Then you can take layers off by pressing Undo; last added
layer goes first etc (backwards peeling it off).

If the layers that you call "loop 1" and "loop 4" are the first two to
be overdubbed into the loop, then you can achieve what you want by
rapidly stepping back until only those two layers play back. You can
then step ahead again with the Redo action to bring in the rest of the
layers. (this is a hands-on example of the attitude Andy recommended)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com