Re: Something I just wanted to share with everyone

So what, if at a U2 event, that most people are socializing? It seems so snobby sometimes people dis the big names, saying it's not about the music. It is a business that makes music for money. And the reason you are discussing them, even if its for negative reasons, is because they were very successful at their business. They bought a ticket and they should be able to do whatever the hell they want while they are at a concert. Especially at a stadium rock concert. How could that not be a massive social event? The people definitely shouldn't have to follow my/your directions on how to properly attend a concert. Who am I to dictate what good/bad? We just have our opinions. That really does take the focus away from the music. Whether they have 1 fan or a million fans, you either like the music or you don't. Otherwise your focusing on other aspects than the music which is what those people are usually spouting off that they are mad about.(business/marketing - aspects)
I resonate with you, Todd.

-f