Re: Connecting to fanbase / Touring / some encouraging figures

"I have learned, because I"m good at getting people gigs,  to ALWAYS
broker a deal that says,  "if I can get you a gig,
I expect to have you get me a gig where you live,  if I tour your way." "

That's how I do things too. Of course this may not apply to many of
you US or Euro folks, but the offer always stands. Because really,
Thunder Bay, Ontario is only 30 minutes north of the Minnesota border.

--
Jean-Paul De Roover
www.jeanpaulderoover.com

Check out the brand new video for "You"!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QnxUgGQPc