Re: Something I just wanted to share with everyone

>  I have a cassette from sometime back in the late 80s, early 90s that he
> did with Holger Czukay,(?), and another musician that I can't remember,
> other than he was not world rnowned. A very good album in the tradition
> of Eno/Byrne, but different styles of course. Rather obscure but good
> listening. Sorta like the Fripp/Summers albums.

The other player was Jah Wobble.  World renowned to some people from
his days with PIL and as a generally dubby guy (Bill Laswell works a
lot with him)

Kevin
--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos