Re: List member Todd Reynolds, perf. in NY on Sunday, and on NPR's top 25

The track sounds great Todd! I'll re-listen often!

>>> http://twitter.com/digifiddler
>>> http://myspace.com/toddreynoldsmusic
>>> http://blog.toddreynolds.com
>>> http://facebook.com/toddreynolds

--
Jean-Paul De Roover
www.jeanpaulderoover.com

Check out the brand new video for "You"!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QnxUgGQPc