RE: long delay for mac

As you know Rick, I'm with you completely on the non-corporate, grassroots sound mangling software/plugin development underground scene.
In fact I'm part of it!
The plugin converters you mentioned aren't cross platform unfortunately
BUT
smproaudio have released a windows/mac wrapper that I will be investigating today:
http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/34640/vfx-host-software
If it works, I'll report back.

Peace

Gareth, Sentientfx -  Innovative music plugins. http://sentientfx.com/