Audiomulch and Mobius

Hello All, I have a question that I am hoping someone may be able to
help me with.  I am using a Motu Ultra lite interface which contains 8
designated and isolated input and output jacks and using Audiomulch
has a host for the Mobius VST plug-in.  When I configure my patcher
set-up in Audiomulch to simply go from input to output (i.e. in 1 send
to out 1 and in 4 to out 4 etc.) it works fine and each input and
output is correctly routed and isolated from others which is important
because I am interested in going out to multiple amps and speakers for
a surround effect in my performances.  However, when I apply the same
Audiomulch patching logic to the Mobius VST, which has the same type
of ins and outs, graphically speaking, that any other device has it
will only function has a device capable of sending out and receiving
signal from In/Outs 1 and 2.  It is necessary, for my purposes, to
have Mobius function as a device capable of sending and receiving
isolated information from all 8 tracks. Does anyone know how I need to
configure the Mobius menus in order for this to be possible. I have
tried for hours, using all types of different settings and cannot seem
to make it work. Any help with this issue would be WONDERFUL. Thanks a
lot.
Best,

John