Re: Audiomulch and Mobius

Jeff, thanks for the feedback. I have tried assigning ports in this
manner but it still does not seem to make Mobius to behave in the way
that you described.  I think I may possibly be confused with the
"initialize" options in the Mobius track set up and the "active track"
pulldown menu.  When I click "initialize" or "Initialize all" it seems
to reset my ports. Maybe these boxes have something to do with what I
am trying to do. Thanks again for your help.
Best,

John