More stuff to listen to

Hello all,

I'm pleased to anounce that I have just released a new album of solo cello improvisations with lots of Mobius looping on Bandcamp http://stevemoyes.bandcamp.com/album/scrapes . Not much in the way of clever looping tricks, apart from some interesting rate shifting stuff on a couple of tracks, but may appeal to those of you that enjoy droning/scraping/squeeling noises.

Any comments, positive or negative, would be most welcome.

Cheers everyone!

Steve