Re: broken fcb1010, thinking about yamaha mfc10

Thanks a lot for the replies!
Good to know about the latency problem on the yamaha.
I might have to buy that switch for the fcb then... Andy, do you know
if these guys ship to Canada?
At the same time I feel like moving away from the fcb1010, now i have
the impression that this thing can let me down during a show.
This rocktron midimate does look like a great option, and it's not
that expensive. I will further research about it. Thanks for the tip
James.
Cheers!

Alex