Re: Solstice Anyone?

Sorry, I missed the beginning of this:

where's the action? When? Personally, I'd be preferring 21st (i.e. tomorrow) for my performance - who is scheduled so far?
Tech platform?

Matt - Café Noodle a possibility?

Otherwise, I could quickly whip together something on my site if wanted...

I'd not play that late - perhaps 2200 my time (which would translate to 2100 British/2000 UTC time) - but am open for suggestions there...

            Rainer
Stephen initially when I saw your note I was thinking the normal IF Thur - Sat event time slot however that is askew of the 21st of course. Naturally I can understand doing the feed on Solstice which with my work schedule I doubt I can. I would be better suited for the weekend. I'll check about IF taking your feed on Tuesday at 4 and get back to

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs