Re: Solstice Anyone?

Matt, that would be http://cafenoodle.ning.com/ which is going on hiatus for at least a while. This is our own Matt Stevens he was referring to. He has hosted many great streaming fests and events there! Looks like one more farewell show on the 16th July.

best,

Jeff

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Matt Davignon <mattdavignon@gmail.com> wrote:
Stephen Goodman <spgoodman@earthlight.net> was like:
>While there certainly was the electro-music thing last weekend I wondered if
>anyone was planning any performances online for the 21st...?  I was thinking about
>it myself...

I usually attend this event, which is always excellent. (The only complaint is that it doesn't change much from year to year.) If you live in the SF Bay Area, I highly recommend it:

http://www.gardenofmemory.com/

I assume Rainer is talking to a different Matt in the email below. (I don't know what Cafe Noodle is.)

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com

Rainer Straschill : <moinsound@googlemail.com> was all:
Sorry, I missed the beginning of this:

where's the action? When? Personally, I'd be preferring 21st (i.e. tomorrow) for my performance - who is scheduled so far?
Tech platform?

Matt - Café Noodle a possibility?