Re: Anyone using a sequencer?

Yeah, I was actually thinking about opening bidule up a few minutes ago.

It would be quite a bit easier.

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 9:19 PM, james fowler <twostroke@gmail.com> wrote:
hmm...well, bidule makes it very easy to sync external gear w/ whatever is running inside.

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 9:33 PM, marcus kirby <marcusloops@gmail.com> wrote:

I sold my maschine last week. Trying to stay away from the laptop when it comes to music. The main reason being the mess of syncing maschine, ableton, my moog mp, and looper.

I wish native instruments would create a hardware piece that allowed you to dump the settings from the computer to the sequencer.