Re: More Echoplex questions.

Maybe he'd have a better initial experience running in Delay mode?

On Jun 23, 2011, at 2:02 PM, Timothy Miller wrote:

haha, I'll keep that in mind.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:01 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
Your customer has a perfectly working edp.

...and should be referred to the manual.

You could tell him to put the edp on an Aux
send and turn the mix control to fully Wet.

...at the risk he asks you equally dumb questions about his mixer ;-)

andy

Timothy Miller wrote:
Hey guys,

Sorry that I am bothering you helping me out to help my customer, but I am going through a lot and am unable to completely assist. Plus I'm terrible when it comes to troubleshooting via e-mail.

"Few questions about the Echoplex. When I turn the Feedback lower than 127, the loop just fades away. Is it supposed to do that? Also, having trouble with the "Mix" function...because it changes the volume of every instrument i have running through the loop, even though their EQ's on the mixer are balanced. Any way you might be able to help me with this??

Chris"

Sent from my iPhone

--
Sincerely,