rocktron midimate

Hello loopers,

After my FCB1010 broke, I decided to get a different midi pedal.
It was suggested to me to get a Rocktron Midimate. My question is if I
can do the same kind of setup I'm used to with this pedal.
I loop using either Sooperlooper or Mobius as a plugin in Ableton Live.
My FCB was programmed to send midi notes, so they work as on/off switches.
I noticed the rocktron doesn't send midi notes. Is there a way for me
to program this pedal and get the same results using CC and PC
messages?
Thanks!!
Alex

alexandreklinke.bandcamp.com