Re: Another song

Not that it is very looping related, but I really like that one! I'm a
big admirer of John Frusciante's solo work an you guys found a similar
vibe on that song. If I had been with you when you recorded it I might
have suggested cutting down the length a bit and maybe going a bit
more adventurous with the break-down section, taking it down almost
into silence before the slamming finale ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com