Re: OT: Dropbox and PayPal

Petri,

Basically echoing the same sentiments here, with one adviso:

If you're concerned about the security of Dropbox (and there is good
reason to be, after this last go-around), you might look into using
Spider Oak (https://spideroak.com/) which is significantly more secure
(at least for now: like Jeff says, it's a moving target).

PayPal is good once you get verified.

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin