Y2KX+1 International Live Looping Festivals join together in Florence, Rome and Santa Cruz

I'm very excited to announce that Massimo Liverani and Fabio Anile have joined with me and
the Y2KX+1 loop festival staff  to produce
Italian editions of the Y2KX+1 International Live Looping Festivals in 2011 and 2012.

The 4th edition of the Florence Live Looping Festival will be the first official Y2KX+1 International Live Looping Festival of this year and will be held this month on July 16th and 17th in Florence (I'll announce that formally in the next email to the list).

Additionally, Y2KX+1 will be held in San Jose, San Francisco and Santa Cruz from October 12th through 17th.

Next summer, Fabio Anile will hold a Rome (Roma) edition of Y2KX+2, tentatively set for July and Massimo will tentatively hold the 5th edition of the Florence (Firenze) and the California
edition will also be held in the 2nd weekend of October as it is every
year.

I'm particularly excited about this partnership as Massimo and Fabio have both produced really beautiful and very professional live looping festivals in the past. I'm honored and privileged to be associated
with these two wonderful artists and members of our looping community.

We also hope that other cities around the world will join us in this endeavor to continue to promote
live looping all over the planet.

Anyone who is interested in producing an 'edition' of the festival is encouraged to contact us if they need any advice about how to produce a well run festival on very, very little income........lol......our specialty!

yours,

Rick Walker
founder:      Y2K International Live Looping Festivals
"fine international live looping festivals since 2001"*
_www.y2kloopfest.com_

* this is, of course,  facetious