OT: Some recent free and nice guitar VSTs

Just a heads up on some nice freeware. I hadn't really checked for free guitar VST software in a while. I stumbled on the Guitar Amp Modelling forum, and I was pleasantly surprised to find three VSTs that I really like.

NRR1 "was fully coded in C++ and spent 11 months in development. Its concept is loosely based on a Soldano X88R guitar amp"  You'll need a cabinet simulation to use with it, I've been using the free OURcabinetsimulator.

Acme Bar Gig's Shred is a complete suite with a cabinet emulator and effects.

TSE808 is a well done simulation of the Ibanez Tube Screamer.that works nicely with NRR1.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com