Re: Set-Up

Speaking of multi effect units has anyone tried out the Line 6 HD 500? 48 sec (mono) looper w/dedicated buttons, all of the M13/9 fx(?) says M class fx, plus amp modeling unlike the 13/9. No one carries them locally and I didn't want to buy it just to try it, only to return it. http://line6.com/podhd/multi-effects/