Re: New Mac Mini with i5/7

> Free your UAD plugins from the box! :)
>
> http://www.uaudio.com/uad-plug-ins/uad-2-quad/uad-2-satellite-quad.html
Well, yes there is that, but if you have a battery of good cards that
work..  why incur the expense?

I have considered getting one of these satellites for my MBPRo to use in
live looping performance but-- I don't really need high end models of
massenburg, SSL, manley,  when performing through a PA system.

Daniel