Re: New Mac Mini with i5/7

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 8:35 PM, Phil Clevenger
<phil.clevenger@gmail.com> wrote:
> Was not aware that the word "shebang" was common parlance in Sweden !

It is. Living with instant internet access on a peninsula hosting only
eight million people your brain grows kind of linguistic mash-up  ;-)
 Swedes these days just throw in English words here and there while
speaking Swedish and even our newscasts use English phrasing but with
Swedish words. It's a funny time! I'm desperately fighting to learn
some decent French but even the French these days want to practice
their English when you visit their country.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com