Re: New Moog Lap Steel

William Walker wrote:

Andy i'll try the tissue trick, and come to think of it I have a wind screen for it that I don't always use, i assume that would have a similar effect, no?
 Bill

Yep, wouldn't hurt to try the windshield.

It also occurs to me that you're probably playing back
on the same speakers (and same room) that you recorded in.
That's going to multiply any unevenness in the sound, and might make it seem like you have a problem when you don't.

Listening here on the big speakers a few of the moog sus tones are
a bit screechy (only those really high harmonics), but otherwise
those recordings just sound fulsome.

Interestingly, playback on studio monitors with no visuals
gave me a real impression of being there in the room with you.

andy