To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: Boomerang with Sidecar

I believe what Andy is saying is the fact that since there is a long press and short press function on the same button………. then the software has to execute the function when you release the button. If the software executed the short press as you depressed the button it would be impossible to ever have a long press.

There is noway, to my knowledge, that you can change that behavior on the rang3 but since we are talking about milliseconds from the click of your foot down to up on the boomerang style buttons it would be easy to learn to time the function yourself with a little practice. Especially if your armed with the knowledge of it's behavior.

All that said, I don't have a rang3 to test on now (but I've used one before) so I could be blowing smoke. Just trying to help