OT messages in the Facebook group?

Here on the list side of LD, we´ve been pretty good about being relatively ON TOPIC, and try not to stray too much from looping (unless its important or fun!) The Facebook group however seems to be beginning to recieve a bunch of holiday snaps and OT things.

I really like the split between the list and the FB group, its clearing the list of all the YouTube posts, but making a nice fun to watch page at FB too.
Now it might be that I dont understand FB, and that FB-LD is just showing stuff off peoples profiles, but surely that's gonna be a setting thing.

Lets keep FB spam free?

Loop On!

--
Mark Francombe