Re: Android phone OK for music/looping?

Ditto on what Charles had said — the 3rd Gen iPod Touch is probably
the easiest, cheapest way to gain access to the relatively stable
environment of the iOS music apps that are out there.

All of the music apps that run on the iPhone will run on the iPod (not
all iPAD apps will, so be careful) and there are some very
sophisticated ones available for free or not too much cash.

Android is finally starting to catch up so far as the fundamentals of
what one can do, but the "finished" apps that will allow you to get to
work are clearly in the iOS camp. Kind of too bad, because the Android
tablets are quite inexpensive and I'd love to have half a dozen of
them in the studio to work with . . .I've owned a Samsung Galaxy
Tablet and it would have been great if I'd had even half of what I now
have available for the iPod and iPad.

iPod Touch — The Apple Musical Gateway Drug!

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com