VERY sad news (Conrad Schnitzler)

This is very sad news! It has personally hit me like a ton of bricks. I have been a major admirer of his works and for over 30 years now. Another beautiful LIGHT has gone out in our often insane world. Con's gifts helped many of us to cope with our world. He will be sorely missed, but his gifts and CONtributions will live on forever. Also, be sure to read what he was doing in preparation for his departure. Pretty incredible and impressive. Just more evidence of what a genius, and also what a wonderful person he was. I'll miss him forever.

Conrad Schnitzler  RIP

http://www.dangerousminds.net/comments/ german_experimental_music_pioneer_conrad_schnitzler_has_died/

Time to play ALL of his material back to back for as long as it takes...

Stay well,
Rev. Fever
Portland,OR
http://www.spiritone.com/~rvfever