R: Splitting Signal

I've been using a Behringer Ultralink MX882 for the last 5 years, and it isn't bad.I use it as effect loops, take the stereo line send of one of the effect loops on the Pod X3 Pro and split it between an Echoplex and a Repeater, then back in the Behringer, then from the stereo output of the splitter/mixer I go in an old Korg A1 and back in the effect return of the Pod X3 Pro. Very little noise (the unit is all balanced) and pretty easy to setup. If you need to use it with a pedalboard, then you might try something else (I've tried the Carl Martin Octaswitch, and I love it, probably I'll take it to control the various pedals I have in the studio).

Luigi

----Messaggio originale----
Da: phil.clevenger@gmail.com
Data: 08/08/2011 3.50
A: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Ogg: Splitting Signal

(sorry if duplicate post, mail gremlins here...)

Hey Loopfolk, seeking some product advice.

Currently I'm taking mono send from my Mesa Boogie Mark IV's effects loop, out to multiple loopers (EDP, LP1, Repeater), and back to the Mk4's stereo returns, summed to stereo via (at the moment) a little Mackie 1202 mixer.

For now, I'm splitting that mono send into multiple looper inputs plus dry signal direct into mackie via a less than optimal Morley ABC box setup... but it's noisy and a little bejankety :)

I've seen a lot of talk here about mixers, but not so much about splitters: how to take one mono send and feed that to multiple inputs....

I am looking hard at this (costly) unit from Radial: http://www.radialeng.com/di-jd7.htm

Anyone have experience with it? Are there cheaper alternatives anyone might recommend?

Phil :)