Re: VERY sad news (Conrad Schnitzler)

Per so glad your bout with the cancer stabized. Am sure that is a
sobering experience to go through, thankful you are ok.

Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

*From Brooklyn To Glindran*, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin
&
Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com