OT a chorus question

looking for a something like a chorus VST that wouldn't just do the
standard
regular chorus effect but something more irregular and organic. Imagine you
sit on top of the hill and the wind carries the sound of a far away church
bell to you, it moves in irregular ways. Or the sound of a plane passing
overhead, if you listen to it it keeps moving and changing all the time.

On a related note, I was looking for a delay that could do the bouncing
ball
effect. Smartelectronix has made the "bouncy" delay that seems to do this
but for some reason it doesn't get recognized in my Bidule. Any ideas?

-Michael Peters