Re: Brittish Airways shaping up services for musicians

Now that's what I call a good way to attract customers!

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Here's something exiting and rare: Good news!

I just noticed that if traveling with Brittish Airways at economy
class level you are now allowed to bring a 23 kilo bag checked in,
plus 23 kg hand luggage in the form of one computer bag and one other
bag! And there's more: the hand luggage bag may be a music instrument,
if not bigger than 126 cm. So you may actually bring with you in the
cabin both a computer bag and a smaller-than-126 cm instrument. Wow!

Five years ago I flew with Brittish Ariways and then they denied me to
bring an even smaller instrument in the cabin (which led to American
Intelligence snatching my saxophone and tagging it "suspicious luggage
to be terminated if not claimed by owner within 30 minutes").

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com