Re: human loop machine..

Yes indeed, Bill, I can attest to rock stars becoming a legend in their own mind and having tunnel vision, eliminating kindness, generosity, friendliness and workability from their ways of being. I've seen it all too often. It's a peculiar animal, and perhaps if I'd been robbed of my privacy in that (well, perhaps more like having sold off my privacy), I might have some of the same illness, but I'd like to think not. Never mind that he's a true legend already, it'still no excuse. Laurie does remain largely "what you see is what you get"

Thanks for the kind words, Bill, I would have enjoyed sharing it with all my brethren and sistren on the list.  Lou Rossi was there, though we didn't get any face time, and that made me happy.  A fellow looper to be sure.  A good time was had by all and we look forward to the next time.  What was truly a kick was to have some good ole real-time live looping be a centerpiece of the set.

All the best to you, and to all.