Re: Looperlative/midi sync/cons?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, mark francombe wrote:

The site is not specific, and the forum, of which I have trawled, is quite difficult to get an overview for the NON owner, looking to buy.
At the present time, unless 12 potential buyers get together for a group purchase, the LP-1 is NOT available as a new purchase. The units ended up being very expensive to manufacture and the only way Bob can make it profitable currently, is if there is a group purchase. I've heard of probably a half a dozen people, currently who are interested in getting one, but it's going to take someone doing research in all the forums and organizing something as far as I can tell.
Bob can correct me if anything has changed but that's the skinny up to now.

Rick Walker