Re: TC Electronic Flashback

The way I use those little guys, the feedback control and the pitch control are a lot more important than the delay interval.

I still have no idea how I ever got by when those were my only loopers (pre-2004, when I was a turntablist).

I like your nice words - thank you.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com

Clayton Gary Lehmann <hqr@cox.net> went:

With 7 seconds on all delays (except slapback), it might be a good replacement for your DOD DFX-94s pedals (which I personally have seen you do your magic with—I went out and bought one, but I didn’t sound like you 8))