OT: Need a software 303 fast...

Hi sorry for OT-ness...
I have 2 days to write a bit of music for a client and it needs a 303 line... its a bit of a Portal 2 parody... Now for that I normally would use my Roland EF303, it has an excellent patch for that.. but I have a small prblem with it that I cant fix before the weekend..(Plus its hardware so.. more problems synching and midi in/out shit)

I need a low cpu 303 clone plugin, Ive spent an hour trying to make one in the Logic synth (Where Im making the track) and failing.. I might be able to do it in Reason, but then there a messy synching problem, that I just dont have time to set up...

SUREY Theres a clone AU?

Did I say it needs to be free?.. or seriously cheap?

yelp...

Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com