Re: Happy 15th, Looper's Delight!

Happy B-Day LD and a BIG THANX to Kim and Violet! (and also, thanx to a good number of some other excellent folks on the list, as well)

One of THE BEST lists I have ever joined! I may have joined just a small few years ago, but it is STILL one of the BEST! I hope in some small way(s), I've contributed some good things to the list, too. My pleasure and DUTY to do so! :-)

I still PROUDLY wear my LD t-shirt with Kim's wonderful visage as often as I can. Thanx again to whoever(?) it was that did that GREAT printing job! I've been involved in the silk screening biz off and on for many years and that printing is excellent!

Towards the Alien...

Rev. Fever
Portland,OR
http://www.spiritone.com/~rvfever