Re: OT: Need a software 303 fast...

I'm "Replying to all" for every loopers delight email I get until someone can tell me how to stop receiving an email for every post on the site.  I've sent email requests to LD and there has been no response.  So my only recourse now is to fill everyone else's inbox the way mine is being filled until someone can help me.

From: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2011 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: OT: Need a software 303 fast...

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 1:24 AM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
> "Tau Bassline" is the full name of the plugin.
>
> Checkin...

These guys say that Audiorealism Bassline is better than Tau (although
they put Tau as no 2)
http://www.spacenoah.com/musicsoftware/bestfreetb303plugin.htm

> Thanks for all of that, Im very versed on what makes a real 303, Ive been
> into them from the start.. but the Logic Software I need to explore...
> mstely Im just using classical presets,..

ouch... some good but a lot of cheezy stuff there. You really need to
run synth plugins through dist or guitar amp sim plugins to get the
good ole punch-up ;-)

Per