RE: Happy 15th, Looper's Delight!

Yup, still wearing (out) my various LD t-shirts . . .
I was using a Lexicon Jamman as best as I could in 2000 when I discovered
this resource--had been dabbling with digital delays since the early 80's
(Deltalab!) and had seen Steve Morse do a clinic with a souped up PCM 42
(Steve is listed on Bob Sellon's page here)
http://www.stecrecords.com/?RecordId=452
Had a chance to meet Kim at a loopfest (he sang along to my looped version
of Under the Boardwalk) and discussed our mutual friend Harvey Starr, the
Ztar guy.
Thanks to all, and especially Violet, here's to Kim and his vision!