Re: Old Guitar Synths (was Re: Roland gr55)

On Sep 1, 2011, at 4:02 AM, Tony K wrote:
I think most of us have a list like that.
Moog Rogue. sold to buy an ARP Avatar.  big mistake.
'78 Peavey Classic 50 amp.  sold.
70's Mutron BiPhase - sold.
70's Mutron touch wah - sold.

The flip side: I read an article in a magazine somewhere called top 10 studio mistakes. One of them was not selling stuff when it had been replaced. I am so guilty of that. It's one thing if you use the stuff even occasionally, but if they just take up space.... ADATS, 5 TEAC reel decks, rack effects, Korg guitar synth anyone?