Re: Midi out from edp.

I figured it out Phillip, I did the same as you, and found that 10 was a good safe lowesr source. This puts my second EDP on 56.. a third, and it would get hairy!

I used midi monitor on the mac, nice small freebie prog.. V usefull!

what programme did you use to get all that nice midi event data? I am myself trying to tighten up a HUGE midi rig and  filter out any data that isn't needed..it looks pretty useful.
twitter @markfrancombe

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com