Re: GR-55 GK cable missing in product delivery - normal?

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 3:23 AM, Thomas Wegmann <theweg@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree, mine came with cable and I did not get the pickup

I guess you have ordered the GK-55 only, without the pickup? Because
it is sold by to optional packages: with or without the GK-3 pickup.
Well, this proves that it is just a case of sloppy organizing seems to
be a rule with big organizations where different people take care of
different logistic parts. However, I found a cable here in the city I
will stay until Tuesday and will pick it up in an hour on the way to a
studio.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se