Re: Midi Question

Kevin,

1. basically, what you describe works fine (I believe you're talking about the BCR2000 for the rotary controller). The BCR2000 appears in your application as two separate MIDI INs and three separate MIDI OUTs (one of each being the BCR2000 itself). I also believe you can instruct the BCR2000 to merge things somehow, but not sure about this - rtfm.

2. Everything I said is in theory also true for Macs - however, I've never tried that.

           Rainer