Re: OT: metronome plugin ?

On Sep 18, 2011, at 11:10 PM, Raül Bonell wrote:

anybody knows of such a plug? i need it to follow a visual signal to avoid leakage issues while recording. it should follow DAW's tempo and it'd be cool if it were sizeable, so i could see it from the distance. mac user here.

Really miss that. They used to have it in Digital Performer and it got taken out somewhere along the way. Personally, I find watching an audio track a very good guide. Smoother somehow than midi tracks. You could always make an audio track of clicks and not have the sound on. Make as big as you like.

There is also:
but I don't think you can sync it to Logic.