From: Matt Davignon [mailto:mattdavignon@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 3:43 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Delays in the LP-2 release--LONG

Well, I do give Rick credit for keeping us up to date with honest answers
about the progress.

I'm definitely looking forward to adding a second independent looper to my
rig, even if it means I have to start thinking about how I'm actually going
to reroute all the signals.

--
Matt Davignon

Rick Walker wrote:
>Very close now, Paul.   Bob finally got in the aluminum bodies
(which had been the major hangup for months) and are now getting
them stenciled..........I haven't talked with Bob in a week but he's ready
to start turning them out quickly as soon as he has the bodies
in hand and finished.