GR300 plugin seeks beta testers

Hi guys,
My final project for my master's degree involves the creation of a virtual Roland GR300.
Well it's pretty much done.
Actually, I've added a few bits and bobs to it without sacrificing the original architecture. The GW300+  ;-) has multiple LFO waves, 2 oscillator capability and filter modulation to name but a few new features, (plus, of course patch memories).
Now I need people to try it out and fill in a short questionnaire.
The prize is a FREE COPY of the aforementioned plugin - WOW!

You will need the following to be able to test it:
A PC running windows
A sound-card with at least 6 inputs.
A guitar with a hex pickup.
A host program to run it under, (you can get demo's for free)

Instructions ship with it so, if you fancy it drop, me a line!

Many thanks

Gareth, (Nearly MSc.)