FS: Fully loaded EPS16+ with FLASH RAM, SCSI, etc...

If you're EVER wanted a classic Ensoniq sampler this is THE one to buy.

You can see pictures of the actual unit on my page at:
http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm

The EPS16+ reads original EPS and *Mirage* Diskettes as well as offering
multiple bit rates to sample by to get all the lofi or clean d*gital sound
you want.

This particular EPS16+ is 100% working with the original Ensoniq ME16
maximum memory, SCSI connector, and the super rare Ensoniq FLASH RAM built
in. The Flash ram was only sold for the 16+ and allows you to boot up
without any diskettes super fast since it saves the OS internally. It also
stores samples which can be loaded ultra fast. I have some analog drum
kits and pads, etc on there I use every time I turn this on.

Included:

- Fully working Vintage EPS16+ keyboard with velocity and polyphonic
aftertouch. Makes an excellent midi controller even today.

- Correct DD diskettes (not HD with tape on the side!) full of classic
synths, percussion (TR808, Simmons, etc), Keys, etc. Even a few loops from
hits of the day. Even some MIRAGE samples!!!

- ME16 Official Ensonig Max MEmory expansion with SCSI

- Ultra Rare and $$$ Ensoniq FLASH RAM installed.

- Latest OS loaded on Flash RAM and on backup Diskette.

The benefit of the EPS16+ over the ASR10, etc is it's slightly different
DAC convertors and perhaps best of all the fact that it loads and reads
ALL the classic Ensoniq sample disks and sounds directly (including the
Mirage). I will include a CDrom with hundreds of images of EPS *AND*
Mirage samples which you can use to burn to diskettes on your PC.

This unit also comes with a collection of DD diskettes including drum kits
(analog and classic digital), synths, classic piano and organ samples,
Percussion, industrial stuff, Roland CR/TR drum machines and more.

I am asking $350 due to the extras on this machine which are worth close
to my asking price alone due to their rarity - IF you can find them.  I am
not looking to "dump" this and feel my price is very fair so no low ball
offers but if you have a quick, painless, and reasonable offer I'll
listen.

I accept Paypal Personal payment, USPS MO, or you can use Paypal regular
if you pick up their fees.

Pickup in Phila Pa (will be happy to discount a bit for that!) or pay
shipping and packing to where you are at cost.

Awesome effects and programming make this a vintage winner and unlike
those you see on eb*y for more, etc this one is COMPLETE and fully working
(including display screen, disk drive, etc). The FLASH RAM really is super
cool. I wish Ensoniq created that for all their samplers.

Finally, I have decades of good trading experiences on and offline and
happy to provide references, answer questions, etc.

Thanks for reading.

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extraordinary from the Ordinary"

      Music and More at the Mothership:
    Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com