LOOPING a DRY CLEANING SHOP

Fascinating video clip of
Diego Stocco recording and using looping
in a Dry Cleaning shop.

http://boingboing.net/2011/09/22/musician-plays-a-dry-cleaning-shop-as-instrument.html

It becomes pretty obvious half way through that
he didn't do this in real time,   but
he certainly could have done so
(with an LP-1 and an Electric Repeater)
or perhaps   Mobius and Ableton's live.

He's definitely pitch shifting sounds for his
'melodies' and they are being stretched appropriately
in a way that only the Repeater and Live can do
(to my knowledge at least).

Still,  quite cool and fascinating.

Parenthetically,  I was talking with the producers from the
Martha Stewart show about going in to a K-Mart
and looping only her brand of toiletry items with cameras
rolling (one of her brass wastebaskets is still one of the
most sophisticated  found percussion instruments I've ever
discovered) right when she got busted and went to jail.
It never happened but I had already built a battery powered
live looping rig to accomplish it.

Rick Walker