Re: GR-55 (Re: What is Boyson doing exactly?)

Hi Per,
    I setup an open G Minor acoustic with some delay and noticed the same buzz.  I tried tweaking the amp sim volume to compensate which did help but I have not yet tried simultaneously controling Delay Feedback, Delay Volume & Delay Tone Volume with one pedal.  I do like this pedal more than the last few so please continue to post your efforts, it is much appreciated.

Weg.